America's Resource for Geography-based Business Information Solutions
At GbBIS, our goal is to make sure you get the map or report you
need - quickly, reliably and at the best possible price. For your
convenience, we have established easy to use replacement and
Need help fast? Our phones are staffed from
Monday through Friday, 8am to 8pm EST and
5am to 5pm PST.
Or Contact Us here.
Replacement Policy: When you don't get the map or report you need
Mistakes made by the GbBIS Staff:
First and foremost, we want you to get the product you need. If the people here at GbBIS make a mistake, we will simply
correct the error by replacing the product at no additional charge to you. And, we apologize for any inconvenience.
I ordered the wrong map or report!
If you find that you have ordered the wrong map or report, we can help. Call us to discuss what you want. Return the unwanted
map in its original and re-sellable condition. We will apply the cost of the original product to the replacement, less any shipping
& handling charges.
What you should do:
1. Call us within 2 days of receipt.
2. Get the Return Authorization Number (RAN) by completing the Return Request.
3. Return the product within 10 days of when the RAN was issued.
What GbBIS WILL NOT DO:
GbBIS WILL NOT:
1. Accept any returns that are not pre-authorized or don't have a Return Authorization Number (RAN).
2. Issue a RAN after 2 days of receipts of product.
3. Issue a RAN without a completed and signed Return Request.
4. Accept any return after 10 days after the RAN was issued.
5. Accept any product not in its original and re-sellable condition.
6. Accept returns of Paper Maps.
GbBIS does NOT accept returns of Digital Maps.
GbBIS does NOT accept returns of Custom Products.
If you receive a product with visible damage, call us immediately. If the damage is discovered before delivery, refuse it
immediately. A replacement will be expedited and shipped to you as soon as possible. GbBIS appreciates your assistance in
processing any claim with the shipping carrier.
Return Authorization Number (RAN)
All returns must have a Return Authorization Number (RAN). Call your Mapping Specialist. They will promptly process your
request. Complete the Return Request and they will provide you with your RAN. Any products returned without this number will
not be accepted. You may contact us here or 1.877.447.6277.